My name is Elischeba, born in Cologne I started my career as journalist in January 2005 in the editorial office of a diving sport magazine.
My travel blog started in April 2009 with reports about my trips to the sea and my participation in the World Final for the election of Mrs. World 2009 in Vietnam – where I represented Germany as a candidate.
As a mother of two cute kids I offer on my travel blog also opinions and field reports about family holidays.
Dates of birth of my children: Emily – 14th February 2015 and Leon – 21st May 2012.
In addition, I present regularly first class and luxury hotels and excellent restaurants.
As a successful professional model and experienced presenter authentic photos and lavish self-made videos are hallmark of my blog.
- Attendance in individual enquiry journeys
examples: Wellness Hotel Aurora, Kinderhotel Vespera, Cuxhaven and Romantik Hotel Schloss Rheinfels
- act as brand ambassador – with me as a model
- product tests and reviews
- labelled advertorials and sponsored blogposts
current examples: Ski Outdoor Shop, WÜRZBURGER VERSICHERUNGS-AG and GoEuro –
current examples with videos: Urlaub in Österreich, Öger Tours and Gotland erleben
- editorial posts written by myself, with links to the customer (marked as cooperation)
current examples: ADAC Busreisen, Atlantis Hotel Vienna and www.lastminute.de
- New coop-models and other ways of cooperation are also possible depending on an individual agreement.
blog statistics (state: March 2017):
400 to 600 visitors per day (unique)
2.000 to 3.000 page impressions per day
who are the readers:
readers´ age: from 20 to 60 years
circa 60% female readers – 40% male readers
- facebook fans (on 4 different fan pages): 704 + ( 657 + 2.047 + 2.135 ) = 5.543
- views at YouTube: 2.190.705 at Elischeba TV
- subscribers at YouTube: 2.256 at Elischeba TV
- contacts at GOOGLE+: 1.812
- contacts at XING: 999+
- followers at Instagram: 1.290
- followers at twitter: 1.183
- followers at bloglovin: 1.357 + ( 1.129 + 1.096 + 1.277 ) = 4.859
- My readers like my fair and authentical reports and articles..
- All my articles, free or sponsored, represent my personal opinion and my experiences.
- Sponsored guest posts and editorials with links to customers´ websites should fit to the intention and the items of the blog.
- In addition we respect the GOOGLE guidelines concerning dofollow / nofollow links – that means: sponsored articles are marked discreetly as cooperations and only nofollow links are used therein.
- We are not interested in requests concerning pure link exchange, database inputs & informations and publishing press reports.
- We are also not interested in requests of agencies which do not respect this codex.
If you want, you can reach me directly by using my personal email address firstname.lastname@example.org .
In addition my management is available for an individual consulting and will answer all your questions.
Elischebas Travel Blog respects the Blogger Kodex
Elischebas Travel Blog is a member of the Travelbook BlogStars and partner blog of BlogF
Articles out of Elischebas Travel Blog are also published at paperblog and trusted blogs and last but not least at bloglovin´:
Recommendations in the media:
Elischebas Travel Blog is recommended frequently in various media: